Pages

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Fun Fun Fun

Had an awesome time last night at the Lookout.  Danced, played pool and had some of the greatest and funniest conversations throughout the night.

The band for the weekend is Desert Mountain Band and they definitely have no problem keeping the dance floor moving, they even have a fiddle player in the band... Hey, that's a song isn't it?

Well, not sure if I will be heading out and about again tonight, if I do, see ya on the dance floor, otherwise, have a great night and stay safe out there.

Oh, you can find the Cowboy Lookout Grill on Facebook...
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cowboy-Lookout/402612379796015?fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment! Once I am able to hit the approved button after peeling myself off the damn leather chair I decided to sit in while wearing shorts, your comment should appear.