Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Surface Bound

I guess I would have to say that my absence has been more along the lines of working things out for myself.  Learning how to move forward in my life without feeling guilty for wanting to do so and coming full circle.

Work is going great, I have an awesome career and I am coming up on my 1 year anniversary, already!  The time sure flies by.

Got myself a nice little place that I am extremely comfortable with and impatiently waiting for the 22nd of the month to arrive which means my youngest daughter will be staying with me for a couple of weeks during her vacation from school.

I am slowly but surely finding that I can actually navigate these roads here in both Phoenix and Scottsdale.  The first few months I was lost a lot!  Thank goodness for GPS!  In fact just this afternoon I was in Surprise, a place that I ended up in when I should have been in Scottsdale a few months back... I was there today as part of a support system for a friend.  She had a few issues come up and needed a friend with her when the results were read.  Nice hospital and I thought I saw a certain drummer person there, but can't be sure, it's been a while and well, it was hot and I could truly only focus on finding a cool place to plop my ass down!  As for my friend, she is fine, all the results came back in her favor... yeah!

My oldest daughter will begin her 23 state tour with the National Drum Corps in the next couple of weeks, excited and yet nervous as all hell for that one.  She's still my baby girl!

Well, can't think of anything else to catch you up to speed with, so until next time, stay cool, stay hydrated and for goodness sake, get out and live your lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment! Once I am able to hit the approved button after peeling myself off the damn leather chair I decided to sit in while wearing shorts, your comment should appear.