Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

What the... huh?

I am going to have to say that Saturday at the bar was definitely one of those nights to people watch.  There was a set of girls in there that in their own way were having a blast, drinking, dancing and the drinking some more, on that I can not fault them for having a good time.... however......  they really couldn't hold their liquor!

At one point in the evening one of the girls had staggered her way up to me and mentioned how she thought the lead singer in the band was rude for not talking to her.. Wellllllllllll... considering the fact that he was on stage and in the middle of a song, I could see where he would assume someone would wait to talk to him, but no, she needed to talk to him right then and there. 

After suggesting that she give him an opportunity to finish the song and then make another attempt, or better yet, wait until they are on break, she seemed to have totally forgot what her bitching was about and proceeded to start eating some of my chips!  WTF!!!!  I did have to tell my manly-man guard to just let her be, she obviously was in need of getting something besides alcohol in her belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment! Once I am able to hit the approved button after peeling myself off the damn leather chair I decided to sit in while wearing shorts, your comment should appear.