Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

Survey Pay Outs or Scam?

So a few of you have questioned whether the survey sites I have posted about actually pay out or are scams.... well, having used  the two shown to the right for a long time, I can vouch for them both.  However, as I changed my payout method, I am waiting for confirmation of payment, once received I will let you know.  For now, here is a picture of the card that I received from Inbox Dollars today... woo hoo, yeah me!  It took me approximately 3 weeks to accumulate $30, that was completing surveys off and on, not on a daily basis either.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment! Once I am able to hit the approved button after peeling myself off the damn leather chair I decided to sit in while wearing shorts, your comment should appear.