Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Photo Purchases

You can now purchase some of the photos taken at Pioneer Pass by visiting my account at Fine Art America.  If there is an image that you've seen on my blog that is not on there and you would like to make a purchase, please let me know and I will add it to the collection.

You can access my profile page by following the link below.


Thank you for all your support.  Monies from these sales are going to help fund my oldest daughters (16) trip to Washington for the Inauguration.  She is a big fan of Politics / Government, this is a chance of a lifetime trip and we are ensuring that she gets to be there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment! Once I am able to hit the approved button after peeling myself off the damn leather chair I decided to sit in while wearing shorts, your comment should appear.