Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Looking for pine...

One of the things I miss the most not being in California, aside from my children, family and friends of course, but it would have to be the beauty provided by the numerous trees in our parks.  There were times when I would just jump in my car and head off to Armstrong Woods to escape my life, my emotions, just a way to soothe my soul when the need arises.


Well I am happy to say that when the need showed up this weekend, Robert took me to an area that definitely helped my situation.  We took a drive out to the Pinal Mountains (Tonto National Forest) and trekked about Pioneer Pass.  


                 

Not only did we spot a few deer, but we saw some beautiful views and actually watched as a storm came in and over our little city below.  It was truly an awe aspiring experience to witness how Mother Nature works.

                   


**********************************************
              


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment! Once I am able to hit the approved button after peeling myself off the damn leather chair I decided to sit in while wearing shorts, your comment should appear.