Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

Weekend... going going.... Gone!

Had a great weekend with Robert.  Spent time at Lake Roosevelt, basically drove in and around Grand Canyon Lake, helped a few canoe carrying folks put their canoes back on the trucks and rescued a few baby Quails not only from the scorching hot pavement but possibly from certain death by being ran over by vehicles. 

Despite Robert's recent confession and his attempt to kiss me on Friday, we continue to stay on the path of friends.  I was really concerned that he would not keep his word to me, but thankfully he has 100%.

So here are a few pictures taken of our road trip to and from Lake Roosevelt, as for the Grand Canyon Lake, we didn't really stay out there too long, but will be making our way there on Saturday, so will post pictures after that.

** By clicking on any picture, you will be able to view a larger size through my photobucket page. **

                        

                                         

*********************************************************
            




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment! Once I am able to hit the approved button after peeling myself off the damn leather chair I decided to sit in while wearing shorts, your comment should appear.