Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Pushing Through...

Wow, it has been a whole month and then some since my last post...  So I guess I just need to start somewhere right?

For starters, I am now living full time in Phoenix and renting a room from Shawn.  Work is in Scottsdale and that is going great, moments when it is hectic beyond what chaos would describe and then there's moments when the thoughts that go through my head can actually be made sense of.

I just returned from a 3 day stint in Chicago for work, that went pretty good, although I was exhausted because they let us have our evenings and we found plenty of things to do.

I think I have seen my AZ Drummer a few times, once in a grocery store and a few times on the drive to work.  In all honesty, as angry as we seem to be at each other, I do hope he is okay.

As for Robert.  Well, if there is one thing that I will not tolerate in a relationship, friends or otherwise, it is lying to me or purposely being deceitful.  As soon as he came clean about actually being married and not separated outside of him being out of state from where his family is located, I had to do some thinking and put myself in the shoes of his wife.

If he had made the effort himself to come clean, then perhaps we would at least have communication, but that didn't happen.  So, I had to walk away from that friendship and wish him all the best.

So for now, my life revolves around work, home and the occasional meet-n-greet, yes, I am back on the dating site and have recently began accepting invitations to meet from those I have been speaking to for the past month or so.  As of today, I have met with one person.  Very nice man, enjoyed our time and the few games of pool that we had a chance to play, great conversationalist, but didn't feel anything outside of a new friend to hang out with once in a while.  So I just realized something.... perhaps it isn't a friend to hang out with on occasion that I am looking for.

Hmmmmm, didn't see that coming just yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment! Once I am able to hit the approved button after peeling myself off the damn leather chair I decided to sit in while wearing shorts, your comment should appear.